Monday, August 08, 2011

Uptime Report for my Live OakLeaf Systems Azure Table Services Sample Project: July 2011

My live OakLeaf Systems Azure Table Services Sample Project demo runs two small Azure Web role instances from Microsoft’s US South Central (San Antonio, TX) data center. Here’s its uptime report from Pingdom.com for July 2011 (a bit late this month):

image

This is the second uptime report for the two-Web role version of the sample project. Reports will continue on a monthly basis. See my Republished My Live Azure Table Storage Paging Demo App with Two Small Instances and Connect, RDP post of 5/9/2011 for more details of the Windows Azure test harness instance.

image

Update 8/27/2011: My OakLeaf Systems Windows Azure Table Services Sample Project Updated with Tools v1.4 and Storage Analytics post describes the updates to the project I made on 8/22/2011.


0 comments: