Several readers have asked me recently “When will you finally make the source code available?” for the Azure Table Test Harness.
I did make it available for download on 1/31/2009 from my “Retire Your Data Center” cover story for Visual Studio Magazine’s February 2009 issue (click the Get Code Download link).
However, I didn’t update each of the following episodes of the story with the source code availability details:
- Table Services 1 – Introduction and Overview (11/18/2009)
- Table Services 2 – The Table Services API (11/18/2008)
- Table Services 3 – Starting the Test Harness Project (11/20/2008)
- Table Services 4 – Programming the Table Services API (11/20/2008)
- Table Services 5 – Generating Classes/Collection Initializers with LIMOG v2 (11/21/2008)
- Table Services 6 – Paging LINQ to REST Query Result Sets (11/22/2008)
- Table Services 7 – Testing for Table Existence at App Startup Only (11/22/2008)
I corrected that oversight today by adding
Update 1/31/2009: Code is now available for download.
to the beginning of the post and providing the download location.
For more about the VSM cover story, see My “Retire Your Data Center” Article about Azure’s Table Storage is VSM’s February 2009 Cover Story post of 1/31/2009.
Hope this helps.