The OakLeaf Systems Azure Table Services Test Harness page is now accessible at http://oakleaf.cloudapp.net/Default.aspx.
Update 12/10/2008: The public Windows Azure Test Harness has been updated to enable deleting and re-creating all customers, as well as updating the CompanyName entity.
Here’s a updated preview of the first page with 12 rows per page open in Mozilla Firefox 3 at 1024x768 resolution (click image for full-size screen capture; The FireFox 3 formatting problem has been corrected):
Editing has been disabled to prevent vandalism and the page might be removed temporarily or permanently without prior notice.
Paging is enabled and you can execute a LINQ to REST query that enumerates the EntitySet and counts the number of customers. (LINQ to REST doesn’t support Count() or other aggregate functions.)
Here’s a list of episodes of the illustrated Azure Storage Services Test Harness tutorial, which includes sample code and HTTP GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE requests and responses:
- Table Services 7 – Testing for Table Existence at App Startup Only (11/22/2008)
- Table Services 6 – Paging LINQ to REST Query Result Sets (11/22/2008)
- Table Services 5 – Generating Classes/Collection Initializers with LIMOG v2 (11/21/2008)
- Table Services 4 – Programming the Table Services API (11/20/2008)
- Table Services 3 – Starting the Test Harness Project (11/20/2008)
- Table Services 2 – The Table Services API (11/18/2008)
- Table Services 1 – Introduction and Overview (11/18/2008)